Is It Worth Getting Smart Lipo?

I am 28 years old, I don't have children. I really want to get rid of stubborn fat around my waist. I want to get rid of this, its given me self esteem issues. But I don't know if it would be a good idea, should I wait after I have children?

Liposuction and zeltiq can be done before having children

+1

If you had needed a tummy tuck, which it doesn't appear from your photograph that you do, then you would be encouraged to wait until after deliveries so that the muscle wouldn't be stretched again.  If you are examined three dimensionally, and it is determined that you are a candidate for liposuction, then you would not be prevented from having it merely because you have not yet had children.  Zeltiq CoolSculpting is not expected to give you the same amount of fat reduction as liposuction, but as a non-surgical freezing modality it kills the fat cells. Approximately a 20% reduction is achieved by many patients four months after the procedure. It can be repeated a few months after for more improvement. Liposuction, again, would be expected to provide a better result.

Web reference: http://www.thenyac.com/liposuction/index.html

SmartLipo a great option

+1

Judging from the photo and what you said about self-esteem issues I think SmartLipo or a combination of Smartlipo plus liposuction would be a good option. There does/t appear to be that much excess so really what you want to achieve is a small reduction and sculpting of the area.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Is lipo a good idea?

+1

Hi there.  It's hard to answer your question without seeing you in person but it looks like liposuction may be an option.  You can have children after tummy tuck without any issues, but there's a good chance you would need a revision.  It really depends on your goals an expectations.  Liposuction is great for people who are close to their ideal body weight and just want to treat focused areas of fatty deposits for contouring.  Tummy tuck does this as well as remove excess skin.  I suggest you see a board-certified plastic surgeon in your area--nothing beats a physical exam!  Good luck!

Is It Worth Getting Smart Lipo?

+1

Thanks for the photo. You are a great candidate for any type of liposuction. I prefer Smart lip[o Triplex + lipo. Go get it done.