Would It Be Worth It to my Case to Risk Altering my Nasal Tip? (photo)

I have a slightly bulbous tip which bothers me. I feel it detracts from my looks and often am not pleased with the way it looks in pics. I use a nose huggie, which I am hoping to avoid soon. I don't want to change the look of my nostrils, just cut down on some of the fleshiness in that area to make it look more feminine and in sync with my nasal bridge. I would much rather a natural feature I am not pleased with than a surgically altered one that looks fake though. Most of my other features are sharp.

Tip Plasty

+2

I need to see better photos to be able to give a proper answer. If you send full face photos then I can reply. 

Tip rhinoplasty to refine the appearance of the nasal tip.

+2

It's hard to assess how well your nose matches your face based on a super close up of your nose, but based on what your saying regarding your other facial features being sharp, it sounds like refining the tip of your nose will blend better with your face.  Rhinoplasty can certainly improve the definition and "sharpness" of your tip while retaining a natural appearance.  The best way to achieve what you want is by finding a qualified surgeon and spending time with her/him to discuss your expectations and goals clearly.

Donald B. Yoo, MD

Risk of Altering Nasal Tip

+1

Careful evaluation of your nose by an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who consistently produces natural results is necessary to answer your question.Any changes should be subtle and limited. It is difficult to make recommendations with the pictures you have submitted.

Nasal tip plasty

+1

You should NOT have any nasal tip surgery.  You need structural support that your nasal tip presently has.  Surgery will spoil it.      

Vasdev Rai, MD

Tip surgery worth it

+1
As long as you and your surgeon have a clear understanding of the best result for you, tip surgery is predictable and certainly worth getting you out of your 'tip huggie'.