Can I do cool sculpting and then venus freeze right away, and should I have them in a particular order?

CoolSculpting

+1
Hi Janet,
Yes you can do both.  Since the CoolSculpt shrinks the fat under your skin, we do this first for two treatments, either the same day or a month apart.  Then we tighten the skin with five treatments about a month apart.   All the best, "Dr. Joe"

Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

+1
Hi Janet,

CoolSculpting is best for reducing larger amounts of fat bulges while Venus Freeze is best for tightening lax skin.  I prefer to do the first CoolSculpting procedure and then shortly follow it with Venus Freeze sessions.  By the time you have completed your Venus Freeze series, it will be time for the second CoolSculpting if need be.  Good luck and be well.

Dr. P

Michael A. Persky, MD