Is it worth to do 3rd surgery when the right time will come? Will my skin allow to do 3rd rhino? (photo)

I had my first rhinoplasty two years ago. Result was really bad. Had revision 3 month ago with other surgeon. Was used ear cartilage. I can see a lot of improvements, but.. One nose side is scooped. My surgeon think that 3rd rhino can be done when it is worth. In my case better to use filler after some time. But it is temporary. My skin is really very very thin and i had reabsorbable stitch on my nose skin after second surgery which was infected. I still have scar and dark spot after infection.

Is it worth to do 3rd surgery when the right time will come? Will my skin allow to do 3rd rhino?

+2

I would have to examine you to make any determinations, but it may be time to stop the revisions.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

3rd Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Since your revision rhinoplasty was only 3 months ago, it seems this question may need to be revisited at the appropriate time.  The healing time for a revision rhinoplasty is roughly 12-18 months and it can take that long for the swelling to go down.

The most important thing to do in the mean time is continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure there is optimal healing within the first year.

Orlando Facial Plastic Surgeon