Should I be worried about the silicon implant? (Photo)

I had surgery 2 weeks ago. Now I started to notice the silicon implant comin out from my nose bridge. My skin there is red and when I touch it , it moves. What should I do remove it ? Can I have surgery now 2 weeks after ? Or is it swellen? The side where the implant is coming out is not so swellen the other side is more. And to see my doctor is not a alternative.

Silicone implant

Silicone implants can become infected and extrude, although the overall incidence is small.  You need close f/u with your plastic surgeon and at least continue on antibiotics until evaluated.