Should I be worried about the silicon implant? (Photo)

I had surgery 2 weeks ago. Now I started to notice the silicon implant comin out from my nose bridge. My skin there is red and when I touch it , it moves. What should I do remove it ? Can I have surgery now 2 weeks after ? Or is it swellen? The side where the implant is coming out is not so swellen the other side is more. And to see my doctor is not a alternative.

Silicone implant

+1
Silicone implants can become infected and extrude, although the overall incidence is small.  You need close f/u with your plastic surgeon and at least continue on antibiotics until evaluated. 

Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon

Silicone implant for nose

+1
If you implant is coming out, need to be removed surgically, later it can be replaced using a cartilage graft from your ribs which is safer compare to silicone implants.
Ali Totonchi
drtotonchi.com 

Ali Totonchi, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Should I be worried about the silicon implant?

+1
If the implant is exposed... ONLY option is removal ASAP before infection occurs!!! Seek immediate medical attention... 

Silicone Implants and #rhinoplasty

+1
From your photo, it is impossible to tell you specifics. However, from your description, it is likely that you have an infection related to the implant, which may require it to be removed. 

Continue to follow up with your surgeon to ensure that you progress as planned and get the appropraite treatment.

Vincent Marin, MD
MarinAesthetics.com

Vincent P. Marin, MD

Silicone implant and redness

+1
I can not see from the photo what it is, but from your description that is very concerning that you m ay have an infection. Best to see your surgeon.

+1
Yes, this is concerning.  Redness, movement, and seeing the edge of the implant warrants attention.  If you can not see your original surgeon, you need to see another plastic surgeon.

Silicone implant concerns

+1
Being only 2 weeks after having a silicone implant placed in your nose, redness is concerning. You need to see your surgeon as soon as possible-if you cannot see your surgeon, you need to seek medical attention.

Jamil Ahmad, MD