Should I Worry About Muscle Pain Under (10 Yrs Old) Breast Implants? Need Reduction?

Thank you in advance. I got my blast implants about 10 yrs now. And this past 4 yrs I noticed my blasts seemed to be larger. My bra size is very full 34C and almost doesn't fit the bra. I'm 5'1 and weight 106. I'm usually active and do yoga 3 times a week. I may have pulled the muscles somewhere below my right armpit and underneath right blast a few days ago from yoga. I can't even coughs or sneezes without a major pain in those ares. Are my blast implants now too big? I shouldn't be doing yoga?

Breast pain beneath breast implants following exercise

+2

First, if your breast pain persists for more than a few days, have your surgeon examine your breasts.  Although you may have stained a muscle while doing yoga there are other possible problems which should be ruled out.  If the pain recurs following yoga work outs, your breast/implant size may be contributing to your symptoms.  Discuss this with your surgeon to see if you may be a candidate for a smaller implant, breast lift or breast reduction.  Best wishes.

San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Pain Likely Secondary to Yoga Injury

+1
Your breast pain is most likely to over exertion from Yoga.  You should take a break for a couple of weeks and treat the pain with ibuprofen.  Bleeding in the breast implant capsule is a rare complication that could lead to increased size acutely. I would also schedule an appointment to be examined.  All the best.

Robert F. Centeno, MD, FACS
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Muscle Pain Under (10 Yrs Old) Breast Implants

+1

There are many anatomic structures near the implant--implant capsule, breast, muscle, rib, cartilage, pleura (chest lining), lung, and any of these may be the source of pain. 

When there is a capsular contracture with a hard implant, that would be a suspected cause of the pain, but otherwise it is unlikely to be the source of the problem. An evaluation by your physician seems appropriate.
All the best. 

Breast implant problems?

+1

Without an exam in person and a bit more information it really is impossible to give a good anser. You should probably see a plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Muscle Pain 10 Years after Breast Implants

+1

This pain could indicate any number of things.  From the description, it is virtually impossible to give a meaningful answer.   I would recommend an exam by your plastic surgeon or by a plastic surgeon close to your current locale.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA