Ten Days Since Vaser Lipo on Abdomen and Flanks - Complications?

Hi I'm very very worried it is 10 days since I had vaser lipo on my abdomen and flanks. I have Lumps the size of pebbles around my waist area and other areas in my tummy which are so so sore and painful. They are a little red and inflamed and Hurt to touch. So anxious that something has gone wrong. Is this normal?

Post Vaser Lipo on Abdomen and Flanks Complications

+1

Thank you for your question. Sensitivity, and irregularities are common, and subside in several weeks. Use of the VaserShape can reduce the irregularities dramatically. We recommend weekly treatments, and usually 4-6 are required to get long lasting improvements. I hope this helps.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Lumps after Liposuction

+1

Are lumps after liposuction "normal"?  Not exactly normal, but certainly possible.  Small areas of induration or inflammation will resolve.  Fat necrosis can occur and usually improves over time. Some improvement can be seen with massage, lymphatic drainage, or even rolling.  Important to note if these lumps are within the skin versus under it.  An evaluation by your surgeon would be most helpful with determining this.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

VAser lipo and lumps

+1

Lumps may occur from liposuction, but without seeing you , I can't say for sure. It is best for you to see your surgeon.