After my 2nd Revision, Left Breast Morphing Into My Right?

After my 2nd revision my left breast was morphing into my right. I have heard of symmastia but my Dr. never said anything about it, just that I needed a 3rd revision. So 2 months later I had my revision & on the operating table he tells me he may have to make a few holes in my cleavage to correct the problem. So I wake up with these holes & chiseled (thru crease) the other side (to make more room for the implant) then read all these awful things about it. Should I be worried?

Synmastia Correction

+1

Without photos or reading the operative note it would be impossible to comment on the treatment of the synmastia problem you described. It is a difficult problem to correct in many cases and I hope that you will recover well and be happy with your results

Symmastia?

+1

It sounds like from your description that you may have symmastia or had it before the most recent correction. Hard to say without photos or an exam pre surgery.

Symmastia

+1
In your case, photos would clarify what was done in the revision. Holes and chiseling are not words that plastic surgeons use to describe breast procedures.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Symmastia after breast revision

+1

True, if the limit of the breast envelope is reached and the pocket too large, the breast can run together called symmastia. The on the operating table discussion is unfortunate, and we cannot quite follow what was done.

Revision,

+1

I cannot understand from your question what was done at the last operation. Perhaps some photos or a reference to the things you read about this particular procedure will help me understand the problem.

Thanks and best wishes.

Concerns after Revisionary Breast Surgery?

+1

Despite your description, I have a hard time understanding exactly what was done during your revisionary breast surgery. You may want to post pictures.