Worried About the Structural Integrity of my Nose?

as I have mentioned already on this board, my nose is deformed after excessive cartilage being removed, if i go ahead with revision phinoplasty, graft will almost certainly will have to be taken from the nose or the ribs. this leaves me a bit uneasy, can graft cartilage bond well with nasal cartilage or will i have to go on the rest of my life worried that the graft might become dislodged

Permanence of grafted cartilage after revision rhinoplasty

+2

You can rest easy that the cartilage grafts will become fully incorporated into your nose as you heal.  That's one of the big advantages of autologous (your own body) cartilage grafts - they become a part of your nose instead of remaining as a foreign body like silicone or goretex implants and thus will have a much, much lower risk of migrating or extruding.

Cartilage grafts and the nose

+1

Cartilage grafts are often the best way to go for nasal grafting and these can be obtained from multiple sources. 

Cartilage grafting for revision rhinoplasty

+1

Cartilage grafts  are the mainstay of rebuilding the structural integrity of the nose during a revision rhinoplasty. Cartilage sourced from the nose, ears, or rib is well-tolerated  in the nose and is used quite frequently as the gold standard for reconstruction.

Web reference: http://www.seattle-rhinoplasty.com