I'm worried about sound of air bubbles when I bend over or press on neck?

Hi when I bend over or lightly press on my neck (say in a straight line below my ears and general front side of neck) I feel that there is a release of air in the form of air bubbles. I feel sort of congested but not badly and I can't pop my ears when squeezing my nose. Does anyone have any ideas about this. I do have a tiny hole in my septum as well and have a habit of sniffing through the nose. Any ideas to put my mind at rest.

Concerns

+1
Hello Mrdawkins,
It is advisable that you see a doctor as soon as possible. A hole in your septum is a serious issue. Please seek proper help and refrain from any activities that will make your nasal issues worse.
Be Well,
Dr. B

Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon