How Worried Should I Be About a Re-opened Wound 2 Yrs Post-op?

I had a TT on September 18th 2008. So, that's over two years ago. An area on my scar (where one of my drains were) insisted on discharging a clear-ish yellow liquid (sometimes clumpy solids)for about 6 to 7 months post-tt. But, that eventually healed in that time. Now, after TWO YEARS I started having some mild pain on that same spot and it was red and irritated. And just yesterday, I noticed a brand new whole on that same spot..leaking the same stuff. I'm a very active 28 y/o. Is this normal?

Wound drainage

IT is extremely unusual for you to have drainage from an old drain site at this point.  An  evaluation by your doctor should be sought now.