Really worried about notched columella? (photo)

I'm 9 days post-op from open Septorhinoplasty and I am petrified. My columella seems deformed. It looks as though pieces are missing. I had my stitches removed by the ENT that did my septoplasty. He didn't tell me anything in particular, simply to refrain from looking in the mirror too much. I'm having an appointment with the plastic surgeon that did the rhinoplasty tomorrow to have my cast removed. How should I adress the matter? Thank you in advance!

Really worried about notched columella?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.