Worried About Nose Reverting Back to How It Was After Septo Rhinoplasty?

My septo rhinoplasty was for cosmetic reasons and I paid quite a lot of money for it. I'm now worried its not as straight as it first was when the cast came off. I am now 2 weeks post op and have only read online last night tat it isn't uncommon for the nose to get worse throughout the healing process. How common is this? Is it likely my nose will become more bent?

Bent Nose

+1

Time will tell if your nose will warp, straighten, change, reshape, etc.  After six to twelve months, you will have a reasonable idea how your nasal surgery will heal.  A distant surgical revision is always possible, but please be patient with yourself.

San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nasal Deviation after Rhinoplasty

+1

It is possible that the deviation of the septal cartlage was not totally eliminated, but it is impossible to determine just 2 weeks after your surgery. You may be observing temporary asymmetrical swelling which will resolve. At this time you must be patient for several months.

Septorhinoplasty and results

+1

Cartilage in general has "memory" and it likes to bend back to its original shape.  This sometimes happens after septal work.  I always tell patients, that I try to make it straightER, cutER, and smallER, but I can not make it perfect. Credit for this statement goes to a colleague and friend in California.