I'm Worried About my Nose, I Feel Like It is Starting to Droop. What Would Be the Best Procedure? (photo)

I've always had quite bad sinuses as well which may have changed the shape of it? It seems to be when I smile the tip of my nose especially droops and I hate it! I'm not sure what would be best or what to do?

Drooping nasal tip

+1

A drooping nasal tip upon animation is caused by a depressor septi ligament. This ligament is released at time of the rhinoplasty so that the nose does not droop upon smiling.  Any other adjustments to the nose including bridgeline refinement tip narrowing can all be done at the same time if a patient desires to improve the rest of the nose