Should I Be Worried About This Mole? (photo)

I've had this mole since before I can remember.ive never been worried about it but I looked at it today and it seems to be changing it looks weird and apears to be getting bigger. I can't take a good look tho considering the spot it's in lol.

When to worry about a mole

+1

To be safe, you should be carefully evaluated by a board certified dermatologist. Please use the ABCDE's as your guide for when to be concerned about moles: A for Asymmetry; B for Irregular Borders; C for Black or uneven Colors; D for diameter greater than a pencil eraser; and E for a growth that is Evolving or changing. If necessary, it is an extremely simple five minute procedure for a dermatologist to remove the mole using either a "punch" or a "shave" biopsy which typically leaves a minimal scar. The mole can then be checked microscopically for reassurance. You can follow the video link below to learn more about identifying the changes in moles that are suspicious for skin cancer.

South Burlington Dermatologic Surgeon