I Was Worried a Mod Plus Would Be Too Wide for my Frame? Im Already a 32 So Woudl Moderate + Be Too Wide?

wondering if the mod + will be too wide? how will i know? as far as volume when i lay down my breast look round and full i like the shap, but when i stand they fall and have no shape,,,

Breast implant size

+1

Dear Patient,

When standing, a natural breast will fall, and when lying down, it is also normal that a natural breast will look fuller in volume. As for what kind of implant is best suited for you, it is best that you leave that up to your plastic surgeon. During your consultation, your doctor will measure the height and width of your breasts to determine what size and shape implant is right for you.

Montreal Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant profile

+1

An examination in person evaluating your anatomy and your personal surgical goals will help determine what volumen and profile will be best for you.

The Best Breast Implant Profile for Me?

+1

I would suggest that you do the following:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining which operation and/or breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.

In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.