Will my scar stretch and hurt if I get pregnant? Should I go to a plastic surgeon and see if they can help me? (Photo)

I had my appendix out when i was 4 and the scar under my belly button is quite big about 3inches. My Gyno saw it and said that she is surprised as i have gotten older it hasn't stretched and became a bother. I have always felt it embarrassing also. I am worried that when i get pregnant it will stretch and hurt etc. Can you give me more information if this will hurt later in life when i become pregnant ,,,should i go to a plastic surgeon and see if they can help me? JB

Will my scar stretch and hurt if I get pregnant? Should I go to a plastic surgeon and see if they can help me?

+1
Never hurts to obtain the opinion of a boarded Plastic Surgeon. I think I would allow the pregnancy than determine a scar revision option post pregnancy...