7 days preop am I tenting? Is gap too small?

I am 7 days post op. This was my 2nd BA I started out with 475 cc, had a pocket issue so went in for a revision and also upgraded to 700 cc hp. I am worried bc I feel like my gap is too small and the skin is starting to raise and is puffy in the sternum area. I feel like now I am obsessing and siking myself out I am so worried I'll have to have something done a 3 rd time. I know there is gonna be swelling still but by looking at my pics does it look like my gap is too small and I should be worrying?

7 days preop am I tenting? Is gap too small

Thank you for submitting your question. One week from surgery, your going to be swollen.   You do not appear to have symmastia. Discuss your concerns with your Plastic Surgeon and discuss garments if needed after the swelling subsides. Best wishes

Synmastia and tenting of a breast implant - Correction in Los Angeles

Synmastia is a specific problem in breast implant surgery. Most likely, the area in between your breasts is still swollen or edematous. I would wait to allow swelling to subside.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS

Tenting

By the photos you have submitted you are not tenting though your cleavage is very close. Ask your surgeon for a symmastia bra if you are concerned but I do not se anything now to raise my concerns.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon