7 days preop am I tenting? Is gap too small?

I am 7 days post op. This was my 2nd BA I started out with 475 cc, had a pocket issue so went in for a revision and also upgraded to 700 cc hp. I am worried bc I feel like my gap is too small and the skin is starting to raise and is puffy in the sternum area. I feel like now I am obsessing and siking myself out I am so worried I'll have to have something done a 3 rd time. I know there is gonna be swelling still but by looking at my pics does it look like my gap is too small and I should be worrying?

Synmastia and tenting of a breast implant - Correction in Los Angeles

+1

Synmastia is a specific problem in breast implant surgery. Most likely, the area in between your breasts is still swollen or edematous. I would wait to allow swelling to subside.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Tenting

+1

By the photos you have submitted you are not tenting though your cleavage is very close. Ask your surgeon for a symmastia bra if you are concerned but I do not se anything now to raise my concerns.

Dr. Corbin

Frederic H. Corbin, MD
Brea Plastic Surgeon