Worried That Coolsculpting Treatment Wont Work?

Good day, i went for a coolsculpting treatment about a week ago. I did my lower stomach and love handles, but they used temperatures of -1 only and my fat did not freeze. I also did not experience any side effects. I am now worried that the treatment will not work as my fat did not freeze, but it was very cold.

It sounds like an imitator

+1
Ensure that the coolsculpting by Zeltiq was utilized. It is safer and more effective than the imitators. With the coolsculpting by Zeltiq the temperature can not be altered.

CoolSculpting By Zeltiq

+1
It is very important to find a trusted CoolSculpting provider.  The CoolSculpting website has a list of providers and top providers in your area.  The CoolSculpting machines by Zeltiq do not have adjustable temperature settings. 

Many patients who do not experience side effects can have visible results.  The treatment is most effective when the right candidate is chosen and the right applicators are placed properly on the body.  Every patient is different and experiences during and after the treatment vary widely.  In our practice we tell our patients that they will not expect to see results during the first three weeks and the final results are seen after three months.

Multiple treatments are often needed to achieve the desired outcome.  Applicators can be placed in the same treatment area or in different areas of fat deposits to sculpt the body.  A personal treatment plan is usually designed during your initial consultation but can be adjusted as the results from each treatment are visible.

My practice is the top provider of CoolSculpting in the region and able to offer Instant Rebates for free CoolSculpting when a treatment is purchased.  Providers with high volume may have special discounts that are not available elsewhere and sometimes not available for advertising. 

Michael Law, MD
Raleigh-Durham Plastic Surgeon

+1

Each patient differs in how they react to the treatment. Not every patient has side effects and just because you didn't have the side effects does not mean that the treatment didn't work.

Be patient. It can take 3-4 months to see the result.

Best Wishes.

Coolsculpting...or an imitator?

+1
With the genuine CoolSculpting machine, there's no way to adjust the temperature - there's only one setting. If the fat is properly located between the cooling panels in each treatment head, then the fat will freeze over the 60 minute treatment cycle, and the vast majority of people will see the results over 1-3 months.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Coolsculpting and effective treatment

+1
In order for coolsculpting to be effective it needs to have the bulge properly inserted into the adaptor.  The fat is then "frozen" for one hour to complete the treatment cycle.  I don't understand how they adjusted the temperatures etc since there is only one treatment setting.  Please go back and ask them to review the treatment  guidelines with you.  Let me know how your treatment works.  You should lost 20% in each of the treated areas.  Coolsculpting is amazing technology and very effective.

Michele S. Green, MD