Worried About Breast After Revision for CC?

My Breast slighty firm and bigger after revision surgery for CC. If i lie on my belly it's harder but will soften in minutes and I dont really notice it....the breast and implant move freely and it doesnt feel like CC but it's been over a month no improvement. If i wear a bra my breast gets firmer as well. I did have Seroma after the surgey could this still be the issue and how long should I wait before I really worry...or can i leave it ?

Capsular Contracture after Breast Revision Surgery

+1

Firmness after breast revision for capsular contraction most likely represents recurrent capsular contracture but could be just delayed resolution of the normal postoperative swelling.  Give it at least six months possibly twelve months to resolve before considering any further surgery.

Long Island City Plastic Surgeon

+1

Too many possibilities here to try to diagnose without an exam. Given that you have had a seroma, I would recommend seeing your surgeon for an examination. 

If your implants were moved from above to below the muscle, that also could explain the findings you describe. If you decide to repost this question, please consider adding photos.l

All the best. 

Capsular contracture?

+1

If your breast feels firm,it really depends upon the timing of your surgery. If it is recent it just may need more time. If it was performed several months ago, you may be experiencing a capsular contracture.