Worried About Blindness After Possible Nerve Damage Following Radiesse Injections?

Hi, I had radiesse injected into my cheeks a week ago. While I was having the procedure, which I have done before, I had serious pain after he injected one area of my cheeks and felt as if that area was on fire, I immediately thought of nerve damage. Since then I've had twitching in my eye on the same side and blurred vision in that eye. I was unaware of the possibility of blindness following radiesse and am now very worried. wondering if blindness would occur instantly or over time?pleasehelp

Complications of Radiesse

+1

Blindness after Radiesse injections is exceedingly rare. That being said, given your symptoms, I would recommend following up with your physician (who did the injections) immediately to evaluate you and likely reassure you. Enjoy your results!

Blindness after Radiesse is extremely rare.

+1

Blindness after Radiesse is extremely rare given the thousands of injections done and occurs that day. So relax and don't worry--be happy.