Worried About Belly Button and Abdomen After TT, Can BB Be Fixed?

3 months ago I had a tt.doctor said its a full because he repaired the muscle.He is board certified. Looks like he just pulled everything down an inch and did a mini.I had 3 previuos laparoscopy which left a small less than inch thin scar at the buttom of the belly button the skin was all still level no indents.I'm 5ft 3 and weigh 115, good shape. belly button was a normal oval innie. Now it looks like a 3 inch slit because the lap scar is now stuck pulled buckled in.look like A stab victim.HELP

Belly button makeover after tummy tuck surgery

+1
Our office specializes in belly button makeovers after tummy tuck surgery. An examination followed by our scar management protocol that includes laser, IIT, and topical therapy (Plato's Scar Serum) may help your scar.

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS

Tummy Tuck Results?

+1

Unfortunately,  it is not possible to give you good advice without direct examination or viewing pictures. I would suggest that you start by reevaluating your "plastic surgeons"  credentials. If you find that he is not board-certified by the American Board of plastic surgery you may want to seek in-person consultation with  well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons;  direct examination will be critical in order to give you meaningful recommendations.

Ugly Belly Button and Abdomen After TT, Can BB Be Fixed?

+1

I'm sorry for your condition. Photographs (front and side) would have been very helpful.

Two points need to be made.

1. "BOARD CERTIFIED". - Board-certified by WHICH board? Unless your surgeon was trained in, passed the boardS of The American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, he MAY not be a Plastic surgeons. In is perfectly legal for ANY MD with an active medical license to PRACTICE any branch of Medicine. Would you feel comfortable having your back surgery or heart bypass done by a Family Practice or ER doctor? Why then would you let one of them or a Gynecologist, Dermatologist, General Surgeon or Ear Nose and Throat surgeon do your Tummy Tuck and Liposuction? 

Moreover, there are a LOT of bogus, for profit boards which cloak such doctors with a "board certificate". Unless the board is a member of the American Boards of Medical Specialties (ABMSorg) you are dealing with a business which is there to sell "board certificates"

2. You may want to get your operative note (it must exist if the surgery was done in a free standing outpatient facility or hospital) and get a second opinion from one or more Plastic surgeons. Consult PlasticSurgeryorg for a list of surgeons closest to you.