I'm Really Worried and Wondering if This Will Recreate a Bump After Being Hurt on the Nose?

I had rhinoplasty three weeks ago and my boyfriend accidentally hit me on the bridge of the nose with his big head as he was trying to snuggle up to me. It hurt and continued to hurt a bit afterwards as well.

Trauma to nose unlikely to cause permanent damange

+1

It is unlikely that minor trauma to your nose would cause any permanent damage.  If you have questions and concerns see your plastic surgeon.  

+1

You should be examined by your doctor.  If the nose looks the same, you are likely fine, but an exam is best.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA