Should I Be Worried About my 450 HP Implant?

I have had my 450 Hp sal implants a little over one year. I am 40 years old, 5'5 130 lbs approximately and have had five children, breast fed three of them. I was a 34A now a 34D/DD. I've had zero issues and healed very well. I noticed reading the Q&A that many surgeons felt this is a very large implant that should be avoided. Should I consider a smaller implant? I am now concerned that this is too large of an implant for me based on what I've read. How do I know if I have chosen the right size?

450 cc implants

+1

If you have had zero issues with your implants, then that is terrific!   Enjoy them, and be happy with them.

"Buyer's Remorse" with Breast Augmentation

+1

I agree with Dr. Placik. The decision has been made over a year ago and there is nothing to be gained by going over it. I would NOT exchange your implants unless they become deflated, infected or severely scarred. In the meantime, I would use a supportive bra whenever you can to minimize sagging.

Are my implants too big?

+1

This is probably a case of you reading too much. If you are generally pleased with the size and shape, do not let others dissuade you. Use of supportive garments during the day and at night may help, over the longterm, to slow the effects of the weight on devleopment of ptosis