Worried over Breast Size Decision

I told my surgery I wanted a natural look nothing to fake. So I thought I would go with maybe 300 or 325cc. He said after he looked at the "hard numbers" he thought 225cc would be best because I had a narrow frame and I'm petite. I am scared I made a big mistake and now I am going to be to small. He said he used 250cc sizers during surgery and that they were to big. I was hoping for a full C and I'm scared I may not even end up with that. Any opinions or comments are welcomed. Thank you so much.

Implant choices

+1

Without photos of how you look now I can not offer a suggestion.  The implants you chose do  not seem too larger and hopefully you will be happy.