What to do about worm shaped bulge three years after Radiesse in tear trough. (photo)

I had Radiesse injected into my tear trough in January of 2011. Too much was injected and I ended up with a worm shaped bulge under my eye that did nothing to help achieve my anti aging goals. Two plastic surgeons and a dermatologist told me to be patient, and that the Radiesse would go away over time. I've waited a bit more than three years and the bulge is still there (see photo). Today I hate to look at my reflection in the mirror, now I try to wear glasses to cover my under eye bulge. Help

Radiesse is not the ideal filler to the tear trough. In my experience it will stay for a long time, and the bulges can be permanent. Surgical excision is an adventure that may or may not work.
Samir Shureih MD. FACS