I dropped remote control on my nose (it's tragic comic) and it was the 7th night including my surgery day? (photo)

Did I ruin everything? Surgery lasted 5 hours. 31/female. Broken nose since 12. I had Right middle anterior septa bullosa concha.Polypoid hyperthropy at bottom conches.Deviation to Left, at the bottom middle concha of the Septum. Laying on the couch the remote slipped to hit my nose. felt the pain at the front part most where there was no cast.I still have the silicone tampons(off in 2 days) some cracking sounds. No blood but slight swelling on left side where i still feel the slight pain, pain also upper front teeth.

I dropped remote control on my nose (it's tragic comic) and it was the 7th night including my surgery day?

+1

OK an incident occurred. But why have you not seen your surgeons my question?? Thechosen surgeon needs to see you ASAP to determine if something is wrong...

+1

I would ask your surgeon about this. I always recommend an internal and external exam after any serious trauma.