Would working out (squat, and hip thrust) burn the fat used for my Brazilian Butt Lift?

I'm on weigh gaining and workout to get bigger butt, and I need hip widening by fat grafting. Should I stop workout to get some fat to do fat grafting? Do I need to redo fat grafting if the permanence fat is lost by workout? Is it possible to get 10-20 mm of fat on each hip side? any advice? thanks

Fat augmentation to the hips

+1
The amount of fat being able to be palced along the hips is really dependent upon how much donor fat you have. SInce there are no photos, I cannot say.

+1
Thank you for your question .
Please put your front, side pictures. These pictures are easier to see if they are taking by someone else not close to the camera of the area you are interested only to give you a better answer. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. I, like many surgeons, also offer free consultations so that you can be examined and given the most accurate quote. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
If you provide pictures, I could make recommendations about what may yield the best result for you.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.