Does Zerona Work Well with Stomach Fat? (photo)

I have really stubborn belly fat. I used to a lot bigger than I am now, but I've lost a lot of weight. Now I look really slim, but my stomach. It sticks out a lot. I work out, but it does nothing for the stomach fat. I've dropped down a couple pants sizes since the summer, but my belly hasn't gone anywhere. So I am doing Zerona, it's half price for six treatments. So I am wondering if it will help.

Options for Stomach Fat

+1

If it is indeed stubbord belly fat then Zerona should help. ZERONA® is an FDA cleared alternative to liposuction, which reduces inches with no pain, no surgery and no downtime. Patients are losing between 3.6 to 5.5 inches and many are seeing even greater results when combined with a sensible diet and exercise program.

It's the perfect way to lose stubborn body fat from: neck, love handles, arms, hips, back/bra‚Äźline, thighs, tummy/waistline and knees in this fast pace world we live in. After just six 40 minute treatments you will see inches melt away. And best of all there is no recovery or downtime so you can resume all your normal activities immediately after each treatment.

If however, your stomach seems to be bulging and you have had children, it may be because you have weak abdominal muscles and then surgery, such as an abdominoplasty, may be what's needed.