Bulbous Nose - What Do I Need?

I am not happy with the way I look i think my nose is my worse feature but what exactly can make be more attractive also is a bulbous nose like mine harder to fix? I just want to be pretty..

Bulbous Tip - Rhinoplasty

+3

Hello and thank you for the question.

You have classic bulbous tip with underlying causes which include your native cartilagenous anatomy along with thick nasal tip skin. A primary rhinoplasty will lend to greater tip definition which will create greater facial balance. I recommend consulting with a board certified facial plastic surgeon or plastic surgeon who is well versed in rhinoplastic surgery. 

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S.

Bulbous Nose

+2

The causes of a bulbous nose are the cartilagenous anatomy and the quality of the tip skin.Both conditions could improve with conventional techniques.

Enrique Pedro Gagliardi, MD, PhD
Argentina Plastic Surgeon

What is Needed to be Pretty

+2

We all want to be pretty or attractive but this involves a lot more than physical appearance. Your nose can be refined so it  is proportion to your surrounding facial features. Also consider cheek implants which will improve cheek  definition and contour. 

Rhinoplasty Procedure to treat Bulbous large nose and Nasal Tip

+2

Bolbous tip is a common problem that is typically treated by a variety of rhinoplasty techniques.

The Goal should be to create a natural looking nasal tip that is proportionate to the rest of your facial features.

Please make sure you are evaluated by a Board Certified Rhinoplasty Surgeon who has a passion for Rhinoplasty procedures and is commited to get the best result for you.

Dr. Sajjadian

Ali Sajjadian, MD, FACS

Rhinoplasty for the bulbous tip.

+2

Your tip can be refined and I would need to see other photos to see if there are other refinements you might need. See an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon for the best results

Bulbous nose

+2

Hi Ruslana,

You have lovely features and are very pretty!!  I understand all you can see is your nose, but sometimes our eyes distort our real image in the same way that the photo to the right (the close up of your face) distorts both your real proportions and the color of your skin.

Based on your photos, your nose could get an improvement that should make you happy by using standard and common surgical techniques.

However, it is important that you see a doctor certified by either the American Board of Plastic Surgery or the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, and who specializes in rhinoplasty.  Together you will decide whether surgery is appropriate for you and if so, what will be done to give you an improvement.

I wish you the best of luck!

Gerald Minniti, MD, FACS

Bulbous nose

+1

Your case is typical for a rhinoplasty.  I think you'll be very happy if you have this operation but the preoperative consultation is the most important piece of it all.  If you know what to expect then you'll be realistic about your results and you'll be thrilled.  I wish you the best in this, you seem like a nice young lady that's just looking for a little improvement so be sure you find a board certified plastic surgeon that does this operation with some frequency.

Ricardo A. Meade, MD

Bulbous tip

+1

A bulbous tip that is too round and lacks definition can be softened to refine it and make it look nicer and more balanced.