I would like to be able to accurately track my rhinoplasty healing? Any tips on angle/lighting of weekly photographs? (photo)

My main concern are the front face pics. My nose and tip are very wide at 10 days. I have been using my iPhone. I found that putting on makeup makeshift nose look a lot better, but I never used to use skin makeup.

10 days after rhinoplasty

Dear Marcey628,

Your nose looks very typical of 10 days after a rhinoplasty. It is normal for all parts of the nose to be swollen. I wouldn't try to track day to day progress. Remember, the final result is judged 6-12 months after surgery.