Feeling a little jiggly after closed Rhinoplasty 7 days ago?

Not exercising is making my arms and legs feel like jello. When movements or stretches can be done to feel stronger and more fit without elevating my heart rate?

Exercising After Rhinoplasty

+1

After a rhinoplasty procedure, patients can do some light exercising, for example walking, within 4-7 days. But anything more than that is highly not recommended as it may create problems for your recovery. Typically, it is recommended that patients refrain from strenuous exercise for at least a 3-4 weeks.

+1

You probably should take it easy, but you can ask your surgeon for something more specific.

7 Days Post Rhinoplasty and Exercise

+1

You are in the early stages of healing. Do not exercise or do anything without permission from your Plastic Surgeon. You do not want to damage your nose after going through surgery with your time and finances. Relax and take time to take care of yourself!

Robert E. Zaworski, MD