How Much Weight Do I Have to Be in Order to Have a Fat Transfer from Abdomen and Lower Back to my Buttocks?

Right now I weigh 135 lbs, and 5'4'' in height. I really have no hips and would like to have a bigger butt, would I be a good canidate?

Brazilian Butt lift

+1

Height and weight are not very good indicators for determining eligibility for fat transfer.  A photo would be helpful in determining areas that may be adequate for fat harvesting.  Abdomen, lower back, and muffin top areas are common places to harvest fat for the Brazilian butt lift.  I would recommend you see a qualified plastic surgeon in your area for consultation.  Thanks for the question.

Brazilian Butt Lift Candidate

+1

Without seeing pictures or seeing you in person, it is impossible to give you specific advice.  However, if you have areas of your body with "extra" fat, then in all likelihood, this fat can be harvested with liposuction techniques and processed for transfer to injection into the areas where you want it.  However, you would need a thorough examination to determine that you are a good medical and surgical candidate for the procedure.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

+1

At your current height and weight, you likely have enough fat to produce a nice transformation in the right hands.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.
Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA