How to Recover from Hyaluronidase Injections to Lips? (photo)

After a bad juvederm job I had hyaluronidase injected to get rid of it. But after I did it my own lips and area around my lips totally deflated and now they look worst than the original. Will I recover and is there anything I can do to recoer faster. I started to take Collagen type 1,2, and 3 allong with Hyaluronic acid supplements yesterday. But I need to know on average how long it will take to go back to normal and what else I can do to speed up recovery. This is horrible and im depressed

Lip fillers

+4

You had great youthfull lips before doing anything. There was no reason to inject the lips with anything, other than enrichinh the injector and the company.

Fillers are way overused.

There is nothing you can do now other than time and wait and see.

Lip fillers

+3

The first picture shows great contour of the lips and a 'full body' and good proportion of size between the upper and lower lips. Once this heals and it will take time, refrain from further injections as your lips don't need volumizing.

Hratch Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Buffalo General Surgeon

Hyaluronidase in lips

+1

Keep up hope. There is a good chance your lips will get back to their original shape and appearance over a few months.

Mitesh Kapadia, MD, PhD
Boston Oculoplastic Surgeon