Opinions about my weird Tuberous breasts (photos)

Hello ,I have 2 girls, 32 years old , with a dramattic past of rejection and a dream of having beautiful breast since young , now it's my time I've been sein 5 Dr. Already and everyone has a different opinion about my breast, the last Dr say that I have tuberous breast, so untill know i just know that I have a weird kind of Breast that was making me sad and frustaded ,but know i find out that that weirdness has a name and then on I started searched about how it's the best way to fix and get a nice boobs

Tuberous Breast Reconstuction

+2
Based on your photos you do show some of the aspects of tuberous breast deformity. Your base is narrow and tight and there is downward projection to the nipple areola. There does not appear to be significant herniation of breast tissue into the areola which is also a hallmark of this deformity. The treatment would involve extensive release of the lower pole and a dual plane augmentation. The areola would be raised with a periareolar mastopexy.

Your breasts can certainly be made more naturally appearing so don't lose hope.

Best, Dr. Bill DeLuca

n.b. see link below for a case that's similar to your own.

Albany Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+2
I agree you do have slightly tuberous breasts characterised by a wide gap between your breasts and a slightly low nipple position.

In our practice a normal solution would be to use an implant possibly placed half under the muscle in a dual plane position to give you more volume to your bust and also lift your areolas up slightly.

The lower end of the implant needs to be below the existing nipple position to give you a more rounder appearance to the lower part of the breast.

If you would like more information about the procedure please look at the Aurora Clinics website where there is a lot of information about these procedures, including videos of us correcting the area.

Adrian Richards, MD
London Plastic Surgeon

Breast implant and PA lift

+2
Thank you for your question and appropriate pix. As you may have figured out by now you have a difficult issue that needs to be addressed with expertise. I would suggest Sering a board certified plastic surgeon with expertise in this area to address your concerns and undergo Vectra 3-D simulation to see what you look like with different options. I would most likely recommend a periareolar mastopexy with silicone implants. 

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS

Tuberous breasts treated with Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast Lift(TM)

+2
You have tuberous breasts that will require surgery. The breasts need to be reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. At the same time, you will need implants to increase the volume and the areolas reduced. You are an excellent candidate for a new technique called Breast Augmentation with Mini Ultimate Breast LiftTM. Using only a circumareola incision it is possible to do all this without the ugly vertical scars of the traditional lollipop technique, maintain nipple sensation and the ability to breast feed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Implant profile is irrelevant in the retro-pectoral position since the muscle compresses it.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Gary M. Horndeski, MD
Texas Plastic Surgeon

Breast implants for tuberous breasts.

+2
Thank you for your question and photograph.  The good news is that plastic surgery can  dramatically improve the shape and appearance of your breasts.

My approach would be a bit different.  I would begin with a simple bilateral breast augmentation to fill and expand the constricted tuberous breast.  After a waiting period of 6 months then you and your plastic surgeon can't decide if you need a breast lift.  It would be important to use textured breast implants to minimize the risk of capsular contraction.

In addition your surgeon may be able to do radial mastotomy is to lessen the constriction and allow the breast envelope to expand.

Please read the link below.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Tuberous breast

+2
i agree with the diagnosis,tuberous breast.I would advice breast implant for you.breast implants are the best option in my opinion fat transfer is another option

Thangavel Ayyappan, MD
India Plastic Surgeon

Tuberous breasts

+2
Yes, I also thin that you have a mild tuberous breast shape. I would recommend a breast lift with a modest sized implant placed in the subglandular position. Good luck.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Tuberous breasts

+2
It does look like you have a component of a tuberous breast. Implants, along with expansion of the lower pole and areola purse string suture should help.

Opinions about my weird Tuberous breasts

+2
Thank you for your question and photos. I have a different approach than most surgeons who already commented on your condition. Yes, you do have tuberous breasts, breasts which are far apart on the chest wall. My personal approach would be to do fat transfer to your breasts, to reshape them, give better cleavage. You also get a liposuction out of the process. It is possible that you would need to have two procedures to get the desired shape and size. Also, you would not have any incisions, it is a scar-less operation unless a abreast lift with augmentation. You would also avoid future operations related to the breast implants. See a board certified plastic surgeon who is familiar with fat transfer to the breasts for reconstruction/augmentation. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon