Wondering if Any of the Stuff I Listed Below Could Effect the Outcome of my Nose?... Make the Tip Sag, Be Wider then It Should?

Im 2 and a half weeks post my rhinoplasty procedure. I am a 20year old male Good health. had bump shaved, my bridge thinned and tip reshaped/raised. have bumped my nose a few times on the tip accidentally doing daily things. I yawn alot and jumped a few times no higher than 1ft or 2 and my nose feels weird after yawning and when I landed. Nothing bled or made my eyes water. Was wondering if any of this could affect my results? I'm just so worried and paranoid about my new nose!

+1

Based upon your description alone I think damage is unlikely, but I would follow with your surgeon.

Proper care after Rhinoplasty

+1
One has to be careful not to injure the nose after Rhinoplasty. But the usual yawning, chewing and slight bumping of the tip should not cause any harm, nor affect the final outcome of your Rhinoplasty. Make sure you follow up with your surgeon. In my practice, we see our patients on regular bases after a Rhinoplasty, to make sure that everything heals properly.

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon