I am wondering what is the best laser treatment for my under eye wrinkles for my condition? (Photo)

I am 36 years old I have fine lines and wrinkles mainly under my eyes from squinting and being in the Sun for 5 years in Honolulu I want to get rid of them.

Under Eye Wrinkles

+1
The best combination  of treatment for under eye wrinkles is a combination of Botox and laser.  The lasers that work the best are the Fraxel or eMatrix.  eMatrix has a special under-eye tip to help smooth out under eye wrinkles.  It generally takes 3 treatments of either laser to see significant improvement.  The effect of the Botox around the crow's feet lines is seen in just a few days.  For the best results please a board certified dermatologist with experience with these cosmetic procedures. 

Yes there are a few great ways to improve your under eye wrinkles!

+1
My favorite laser for under eye wrinkles is the Fractionated CO2 or Fraxel Repair. Generally one treatment can give a nice tissue tightening effect. Fraxel, restore 1550 nm wavelength is nice for mild wrinkles and does not have the longer downtime that the Repair has. If the Fraxel restore is going to be used, generally multiple treatment sessions will be necessary. A neuromodulator such as Botox works well for the crowsfeet!! A good eye cream can also be used once to twice a day, Lumiere by Neocutis has growth factors in it to help with collagen stimulation which will help soften the appearance of fine lines.

Sue Ellen Cox, MD
Raleigh-Durham Dermatologic Surgeon

Fraxel treatment for wrinkles around eyes and crows feet

+1
Thanks for sharing your photos

You are quite young, and appear to have good skin tone.  It is likely that some form of laser resurfacing may help.  Fraxel restore is a milder laser that can be done in office.  More intense form of laser treatment are best to perform in the operating room.  Some botox is also likely to help.  I recommend visiting with a board certified plastic surgeon to discuss issues related to your skin and face.

Best of Luck

Steven M. Camp, MD
Fort Worth Plastic Surgeon

#wrinklesundereyes

+1
my favorite procedure for under eye wrinkles is a combination of lasers and perhaps Botox. it does take a few treatments to see improvement in the skin texture and wrinkles. if the skin laxity is too much for the lasers to correct then a lower eyelid surgery might be a better option.

Misbah Khan, MD