Could my nose tip be improved with a rhinoplasty revision? (Photo)

After having a 75% satisfied rhinoplasty I was wondering on having a revision, my concern regards to my nose tip.My bone bridge was file just a little and the only cartilage that was taken was from the sides and very little, I asked my doctor to higher my nose tip but I regret it. I really want to get my tip as it was before, and I want my natural line between my nostrils back too, can it be redo ?? How long will take to heel, also a year? If done could it be exactly as I had it before?

Could my nose tip be improved with a rhinoplasty revision?

+1
Any revision is typically more complicated then the original surgery, so keep that in mind when you decide to  proceed to another surgery.  It is very unlikely you will get your 'tip as it was before', but you could have minor
adjustments.  Consult a highly trained surgeon with a lot of rhinoplasty experience, as the revision is usually harder than the original surgery. 

Revision rhinoplasty

+1
It is difficult to go totally back to where you were.  However some refinements can be made to the tip and the length of your nose, and the projection and rotation of the tip.  I would wait one year

Adam Bryce Weinfeld, MD
San Angelo Plastic Surgeon

Revision to Improve Nasal Tip

+1
Wait a year before considering a revision. Your nose can be lengthened but an examination will be necessary to determine what should be done to achieve the desired result. Recovery will vary depend on the technique used.

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1
Based on the pictures posted, the before and after pictures show that you have a very good results. Any further surgery may ruin the results