I wondering, is it possible to move fat from the stomach and thighs to breast and butt?

It is possible, and it is popular.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

435 North Roxbury Drive
Beverly Hills, CA 90210

Thank you for the pictures.

This procedures are possible if you're a good candidate for them.

To best help you, please send in some pictures consisting of a front, back left and right side view of your body as  well as your height and weight in order to determine which procedures and techniques will be the best for your case.

Dr. Campos

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Torre 7, José Clemente Orozco 2230 Zona Rio
Tijuana, Baja California 22010

Fat transfer to breast and buttocks

Fat transfer is effective for augmentation of both breast and buttocks, but the limitation is going to be donor fat.  It takes a lot of donor fat to produce high quality fat for transfer.  The result of this procedure is highly dependent on transferring high quality purified fat as opposed to large volume of fat diluted with fluid and other cells. 

Mark Glasgold, MD
Highland Park Facial Plastic Surgeon

31 River Road
Highland Park, NJ 08904

Fat transfer to breasts and buttock now routine

Fat transfer to the breasts and buttock is now a routine part of my practice, including breast augmentation and breast reconstruction, and correcting problems from implant complications.

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

4355 Bear Gully Rd
Winter Park, FL 32792

Fat transfer

Fat transfer can be be performed and it is very popular to offer that in the buttocks. Some surgeons are doing it for the breasts although we are not sure what the long term effects might be.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028