Possibly Broken my Nose: What Can I Do? (Photo)

I feel I might have broken it a number of years ago in a small fight with my friend. There is a lump in the middle of my nose and below that I can move the bone from side to side quite freely

Possibly Broken my Nose: What Can I Do?

+1
A closed rhinoplasty can remove the hump.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Possibly Broken my Nose: What Can I Do?

+1
Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON evaluations and the recommendations for surgery. In my opinion over the internet you will NEED a rhinoplasty+++.

Rhinoplasty for broken nose repair and dorsal hump

+1
The dorsal hump is composed of bone bone and cartilage must be shaved down to remove it.  Medial and lateral osteotomies of the nasal bones will narrow and straighten the nasal bones from previous fracture.