Wondering Whether I Am a Good Candidate for Cheek Augmentation/blepharoplasty/and or Removal of Lower Cheek Fat? (photo)

Where I've drawn the line is where I'm looking for a more rounded appearance and the on the circles is where I'd like to see the puffiness and fat go away. I am: -21 -healthy -always have had the bags -unique facial structure (as seen) Wondering whether I would be a good candidate for blepharoplasty/cheek augmentation. If not I would love other suggestions! Thank you, I've also included some pictures of the relative difference I am looking for.

Transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty.

+1

This is common in patients with allergies who are young.  The excess fat can be removed thru the inside of the lower lid.  Leave your cheeks alone!

Wondering Whether I Am a Good Candidate for Cheek Augmentation/blepharoplasty/and or Removal of Lower Cheek Fat?

+1

You're a good candidate for transconjunctivalunctival lower blepharoplasty where the lower eyelid "bag" can be removed through an incision hidden behind the eyelid. The options for cheek augmentation include both permanent implants placed through an incision under the lip or an in office filler treatment. Based on the single view you've posted it is hard to tell which options would be best for you but that can be determined with a consultation. Seek a board-certified Facial Plastic Surgeon. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon