I Am Wondering if my Final Result After a Rhinoplasty Procedure Will Look Natural.

I am confident with my decision but I am a little worried that I might have to hide more than I am doing now. Also I want to know, how do I choose the right doctor for this procedure. I have been doing my research for a while now but I am still looking for a similar procedure as mine with a final result that looks natural.

Natural rhinoplasty

+3

I think the goal with most rhinoplaasty surgeons today is to create a natural result while preserving function. You can find excellent rhinoplasty surgeons on the ASAPS and ASPS websites.

+2

Dr Toby Mayer states it perfectly. And you show keep looking until you are satisfied with the surgeon. From MIAMI Dr. Darryl J. Blinski

Achieving a natural rhinoplasty result

+2

My philosophy regarding achieving a natural rhinoplasty result revolves around the fact that an attractive nose blends in with the rest of the face such that no one notices your nose. Wanting a natural appearing nose is one of the number one things that patients are looking for. That being said, a lot of surgeons say that they also strive for natural results. Whether or not their vision of natural dovetails with yours is important to determine.

The best way to determine this is to review a lot of before and after photographs to get a sense of your potential surgeon's aesthetic. Checking out a few surgeons also allows one to get a better sense of the range of possibilities. If you have a particular problem finding photos of a patient with similar nasal issues as yours, you may have better luck with an in-person consultation. Often surgeons have additional patient results in their office that they can show you that aren't necessarily on their website.

Having preoperative computer morphing done by the surgeon is another good tool to help get both you and your surgeon on the same page with regard to expectations and the intended result.

Thomas A. Lamperti, MD

Predicting natural results after rhinoplasty

+2

Planning nasal shaping and finding the right surgeon can take time, and it can pay off to review surgeon websites before your visit. This can give you an idea of what the surgeon feels looks 'natural' after rhinoplasty. We always like to use computer imaging to help see what looks right, and give a visual check to make sure you and your surgeon see 'natural' the same way.

peterejohnsonmd

Natural Result after Rhinoplasty Surgery

+1

Carefully evaluate the results of perspective surgeons until you find a physician whose noses you like and are consistently natural. This will be the most difficult part of the surgery.

Looking for the natural nose job (rhinoplasty) result

+1

Relate your desires to your surgeon. Consult with at least 3 surgeons and review expectations. However, when some individuals request a natural result for fear that too much will be done, they may be disappointed with the subtlety of the correction. 

Natural rhinoplasty.

+1

The way to end up with a natural looking nose after rhinoplasty is to select an experienced rhinoplasty surgeon who does natural noses. See his patients who have had their nose done by him. That is the best way!