How Much Does Fat Transfer Cost?

Hi i live in the washington dc area I want to get chin and jaw augmentation to have a more masculine appearance and would like to do so non surgically, i know there are fillers (perlane, juviderm etc) but they don't last very long so i heard fat transfer is the next best permanent solution? Is this a good option and how much would i need and how much does it cost?

Fat transfer for chin augmentation

+1
The best procedure to augment the chin is by using a chin implant. It is a very simple procedure performed in an outpatient setting with a minimal incision and little to no downtime. I personally use a digital imaging computer to show my consulting patients the proposed surgical result. This is an ideal tool in chin augmentation as you can see the projection and desired results with a profile and frontal view. Best regards!