Can I Make my Eyes Look a Certain Shape?

I have a particular eye shape in mind and I really hate my small eye shape. I was wondering if it's possible for my small eyes to look like charlize theron's? Or a certain eye shape that would make them bigger without looking weird.

Eyelid Surgery

+1

Changing eye shape has many risks, and the results are not predictable.  My advice is embrace your unique eyes, and the beauty they have.  It is said that the enemy of good is…better.

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Blepharoplasty and Eye shape

+1

Lower eyelid canthoplasty and canthopexy. 

Your lower eyelid is "round" compared to the pic of the model, which is slanted. To achieve such look you will need a lower eyelid Blepharoplasty with re-fixation of the lateral tendon that will be anchored more superior and will "tighten" the lower lid. 

BUT: drawbacks: Scar - You will have a scar at the lateral corner of your eyes. You may feel a tightness of the lower eyelid and if not done properly you may get dry eye syndrome. 

SO: you need to think very carefully if you want to take the risks. If you are ready for this make sure you choose a Plastic surgeon who is versed in that surgery. 

Henri P. Gaboriau, MD