Wondering if it is possible to have extra fat removed that won't be going to buttocks anyway just to have it removed ?

I want to have a BBL I am 5'6 I weigh 205 I have a Thyroid imbalance so its hard for me to lose weight Ive tried nothing seems to work . Main fat areas are arms, stomach, shoulder, lower back and upper back.

Brazilian butt lift and fat removal elsewhere

+1

There are limitations to how much fat can be removed in any one session. Fat can be removed from areas that bother you as well as the region that is needed to sculpt the buttocks. This may need to be staged as well.

+1

Liposuction can be performed to remove fat, and not all of the fat needs to be transferred to the buttocks.

I perform about 500 Brazilian buttlifts each year, and this procedure is the most surgeon dependent plastic surgery procedure. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Brazilian Butt Implant

+1

You can have Brazilian Butt Implant as long as you are healthy to undergo surgery and understand the limitations of the surgery.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS

sshureih@msn.com

Brazilian butt lift

+1

Of couse you can. You may have a liposculpture as well as the brazilian butt lift. By this i mean that you can habe lipo in areas besides the areas needed for the fat transfer to the bottlocks.

Gustavo Almanzar, MD