Just Wondering if a Dr Would Consider Helping Me with my Request for a Free Lsl

after my daughter and husband were killed i gave up on living. theo wrinkles i have are getting worse and worse. i have no savings and i have been put on total disability. i now want to live again, but whose going to look at me

Doctor Answers (2)

Free surgery


You could write to LSL and request their help. You could write to dr.Phil. Perhaps a unversity needs a patient to demondtrae or teach on or for televison.Check with universiy plastic surgery programs.

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 17 reviews

I'm very sorry for your loss...


As you know, grieving can be a very long and agonizing process. People experience an entire range of emotions. I have no idea how long it has been since the death of your family or where you are in the recovery process. I always advise patients who are in the midst of intense emotional stress to refrain from seeking cosmetic augmentation until they are fully recovered.

I would be very cautious about seeking free services from any surgeon. Free surgery almost always comes with strings attached and can lead to a very strained relationship between the surgeon and the patient. Give yourself time to heal and, if possible, save for a procedure in the future.

Todd C. Miller, MD
Orange County Facial Plastic Surgeon
5.0 out of 5 stars 16 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.