I wondering if what I have is a double bubble it has been 6 months after surgery with no changes to the breast? (photo)

I wondering if what I have is a double bubble it has been 6 months after surgery with no changes to the breast?

+1

Based only on side view posted photo YES you have a "double bubble" deformity, though minor. Fat grafts with Rigotomies would correct..

You definately have a double bubble

+1

Thanks for submitting your photo. It definitely looks like a double bubble and you have bottomed out. The double bubble is formed from number one going too big and having to lower the inframammary fold and second not releasing the bands that form the old inframammary fold. You will need a revision surgery to raise the fold and release the bands that form the double bubble.

Benjamin Chu, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon