Fordyce Spots on Penis

Hi I Was Wondering if Any Dermatologists Have Been Successful with the Removal of Fordyce Spots of the Penis? I've heard they return after treatment. Has anyone successfully treated and managed to keep the fordyce spots from returning on the penis and/or lips?

Treating Fordyce spots on the penis

+1
While Fordyce spots or glands are benign and normal lesions found on the penis and lips, and most people don't bother treating them, we have in fact treated many patients at our clinic safely and with very nice results. Definitely need a dermatologist to assess and treat these lesions.

Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Pearly penile papules

+1
Pearly penile papules are common benign lesions.  We've had great success clearing them up cosmetically at the Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Anatoli Freiman, MD
Toronto Dermatologist