I Am Wondering How Much Would a Chin and Nose Combo Be? (photo)

From my nose I would want a dorsal hump removed and some off the bottom. Also I would want a chin implant. Based on the pictures, should I get a piece added on, or extra skin sown up?

I Am Wondering How Much Would a Chin and Nose Combo Be?

+1

I think a rhinoplasty and chin implant are both reasonable. These two procedures may cost $8000 together on the low end.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of chin implants and facial procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Chin implant and rhinoplasty combination

+1
The combination of chin implant and rhinoplasty  is very  common in our practice. A small Silastic chin implant can be placed through sub-mental approach to give added chin projection. The  rhinoplasty would involve narrowing the tip, removing the dorsal hump, and preventing the tip from drooping upon smiling.  The cleft between the domes of the tip  cartilages could also be reduced with tip suturing techniques.

Cost of surgery

+1

Surgical fees vary from surgeon to surgeon and different parts of country.  You would benefit from a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation.  Each would enhance the other.  Good luck.  Donald R. Nunn MD  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon.

Donald Nunn, MD

Price for Rhinoplasty and Chin Implant

+1

It is difficult to determine the cost of your rhinoplasty cannot be determined with the pictures submitted. Go to my website for instructions re nasal views. However, You should consider a rhinoplasty, chin implant, and neck liposuction which will cost $10,000-13000.

+1

The changes you are looking for are typically achieved with rhinoplasty, chin implant and conservative liposuction under the chin. The cost, as Dr. DeMars pointed out, varies greatly by surgeon, region and procedure. I would think a reasonable range would be $9000-15000 depending upon those variables. Please don't choose a surgeon based on price. If you find the best surgeon for you but need to save for another 6-12 months, wait and save. Choosing the most affordable surgeon is usually a mistake. There's usually a reason that their prices are lower than everyone else. 

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Should I get a rhinoplasty and chin implant?

+1

Dear kelly463,

1. You can remove some excess fat from underneath the chin to enhance the chin implant results
  2. For the nose, you can get a more refined tip that does not droop as well as a hump removal
  3. Please visit a rhinoplasty specialist who can address all of your concerns
  4. Although price is a factor, it should not be the most important factor, the right surgeon will end up saving you time and money in the long run, in addition, you will like the results more (which is why you are doing the procedure in the first place)
  5. Cost of a rhinoplasty and chin implant in Los Angeles will probably range from $7500-$15000+ for a reputable surgeon depending on where you go

Best regards,

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

+1

The only way you can get answer to these specific type of questions is to get a consult. Fees vary dramatically between offices and areas of the country. I really do not understand your question about adding pieces or sewing down skin, but you can better explain your question to your surgeon and he will give you good answers.

Ronald V. DeMars, MD