Wondering About Brazilian Butt-lift Requirements? (photo)

I am 21, just had a baby 10 months ago. I'm considered tall and skinny. I'm 5'9" and weigh approx 140 lbs. I really wanted to know if I can have the Brazilian butt-lift procedure with very small amounts of fat to donate. I have a areas that I would like to trim fat from, but am not sure if a surgeon would consider it an adequate amount. What are the best options to consider in my case? How much should I expect to pay for it? *I have posted a picture for reference.

BBL Requirements

+1
You are a candidate for a BBL but not an ideal one. Ideally, you would have enough fat to transfer at least 500 cc of fat to improve buttock contour and lift. If you are willling to accept modest improvement in the buttock region, you would benefit from the procedure in addition to the positive effect of the liposuction. Best wishes.

Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the picture posted you have very little amount of fat to take out for Brazilian butt lift.

However if your expectation are realistic and not a huge butt then one can use whatever fat your body can give and use it for fat transfer to the buttocks. Otherwise your other option is Buttock Implants.

Wondering About Brazilian Butt-lift Requirements?

+1

You will have to find someone who can get the fat out without creating contour issues.  It will have to be an aggressive liposuction.  I have a lot of thin patients in whom I can still transfer 800 cc or more to each buttock.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA